What is the Crossroads Leaderhip Council?
The Crossroads Leadership Council (CLC) is made up of 5 to 9 members of the church family who have been nominated by other church members. The members of the CLC are responsible for governance and oversight in areas including church-wide policies, bylaws, financial management, budgets, pastoral staffing, ministries, and accountability.
The CLC are involved in the church body in ways that help, encourage, lead, serve, and minister to the community. The primary roles are to empower the staff to do ministry, while holding them accountable. The CLC works to free the pastoral and ministry staff up so that they can be devoted to God’s word and prayer, and be devoted to shepherd the people of Crossroads.
Current Members of the Crossroads Leadership Council.
Noel Alba, Kelly Bottoms, Rob Callaghan, Tammi Hoy, Nate Hubinger, William Kretzer, Denny Migl, JD Nash, and John Snyder.
Crossroads Leadership Council Member Responsibilities:
- Takes time to seek God in the Word and in prayer for both personal intimacy with God and for spiritual wisdom in leading the church.
- Attends Crossroads Community Church regularly.
- Actively seeks to understand the needs and goals of Crossroads and works to insure the needs and goals are continuously addressed.
- Agrees to attend monthly meetings on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month at 6:00pm.
- Willing to make a commitment to miss no more than 6 of the 23-24 regularly scheduled CLC meetings each year.
- Is regularly involved in one or more ministries.
- Uses his/her talents and/or attributes to contribute to the Leadership Council and to Crossroads Community Church.
- Helps effectively communicate the Leadership Council’s direction and Crossroads Community Church’s direction to the community.
- Is committed to maintaining unity in regard to all Leadership Council decisions and communications.
- Works with the staff, volunteer and members in personal areas of giftedness.
- Helps to develop strategies and ministries within Crossroads and for our community.
- Seeks wisdom from God’s Word on an ongoing basis for decisions and for the ministries of Crossroads.