Crossroads Institute is a place where you can learn more about who God is and who we are as a church! We offer the following four classes:
You will meet others who are new to Crossroads and learn together about the mission, doctrine and ministry of both the Church as a whole and our church here at Crossroads. Some of these topics include:
- What we believe about salvation
- What we believe about baptism and the Lord’s Supper
- What we believe about the Bible (our Statement of Faith)
- Why we do ministry the way we do it
- Our church leadership and leadership structure
You will continue to get to know others, and learn together in four specific areas of spirtual growth:
- How to spend time with God in the Bible
- How to spend time with God in prayer
- Why God asks us to give Him offerings
- Why connecting relationally with other Christians is so important
You will learn about how God has uniquely “shaped” all of us to make a difference in the world and in ministry! The goal is to help you discover your unique S.H.A.P.E:
- S: Explore your Spiritual gifts and how God’s Spirit wants to make a difference through you.
- H: Explore your Heartfelt passions and how God has used them to SHAPE you.
- A: Explore your Abilities and how God has used them to SHAPE you.
- P: Explore your Personality and how God has used it to SHAPE you.
- E: Explore your Experiences and how God has used them to SHAPE you.
You will learn a simple way to tell those you love about Christ and the salvation He offers. We will teach you to offer G.R.A.C.E. to others:
- G: Going to others
- R: Relating to others
- A: Attracting others to Christ and church
- C: Challenging others to consider Christ as Savior
- E: Evangelizing others