Please contact for information on the waitlist.
Meets every other Wednesday August 22 – December 12 • 9:15-11:30am • Childcare Provided
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, a program designed for mothers with children under school-age, from birth to Kindergarten. MOPS is a place for mothers of young children to foster relationships with other moms as we seek to grow in our roles as wives, mothers, friends and Christ-followers. We provide encouragement, support, teaching and friendship for moms in our local community. Better moms make a better world!
MOPS meetings include:
- Brunch: Food is provided by MOPS members on a rotating basis.
- Speakers: Relevant topics pertaining to womanhood and motherhood from a biblical perspective.
- Small Groups: Discussions within an established group to help moms connect with each other, encourage each other, and share in the joys and challenges of motherhood.
- Creative Activities: Hands-on crafts, games and other activities to encourage friendship, fun and laughter.
- Outreach: Service projects and opportunities to give back to others throughout the year, both within our MOPS group and in the Parker community.
- Childcare: Our dedicated “Moppet” workers teach and play with your children during each MOPS meeting, allowing you to focus on developing deeper relationships with other moms. Children enjoy Bible stories, crafts, playtime, snacks and other fun activities. Moppets are screened and undergo background checks.
Lindsay Bagby • MOPS Coordinator