Thank you for wanting to invest in the gospel of Jesus Christ!! With your generous financial gifts, we are able to spread the good news of Jesus throughout Parker and the World. We are committed to faithful stewardship of all that God would entrust to us.
Giving to Crossroads goes to our general fund to support all of our church ministries. However, any gifts specifically designated for Debt Reduction will only be used to pay down our building debt.
For more information about Reaching Beyond and how to give to the campaign, visit the Reaching Beyond page.
There are several ways that you can quickly and securely give:
1) Online (Credit/Debit/E-check)
· Easy Give (no account required)
· With an account via FellowshipOne
· Create a FellowshipOne Account (it only takes 2 minutes)
· To set up recurring payments, please utilize FellowshipOne or contact Teri.
· Enter the dollar amount in the message field and text 303-500-8748
· Have your Financial Institution mail checks to Crossroads Community Church 9900 S. Twenty Mile Rd, Parker, CO 80134
4) Cash or Check
· Checks payable to “Crossroads” can be given during a weekend service or sent to the church.
· Contact Teri.
For endowments, personal property, estate planning, charitable remainder trust, charitable foundations, or to use an employer match program; contact Teri.
If you would like to review your current giving statements, please log-in here
For questions on giving: please contact Teri.
Your information is held securely by the InFellowship system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled.